Customised Lessons by Experienced Specialist Tutors
Request your free list of Biology tutors by entering your postcode in the Postcode Search Box. Our Biology tutors offer one-to-one private tuition in person locally at home, or online.
Biology tuition is tailored to the exact needs of the student and is fully flexible. A tutor can help with a general understanding of Biology, or concentrate on individual topics.
Our Online & Home Biology specialists cover Key Stage 3, GCSE, IGCSE, AS and A Level, SQA National 5 (N5), Higher and Advanced Higher or University level.
A science tutor can help to prepare for Biology exams including revision, mocks, resits, working through past papers, planning and assessments. Many tutors have valuable direct experience of working with exam boards and a good knowledge of what is expected from a student. Biology exam boards include AQA, OCR, SQA, Edexcel, WJEC.
Tutoring supports any aspect of Biology including:
- Cell biology
- Infection and response
- Homeostasis and response
- Inheritance, variation and evolution
- Photosynthesis and Plants
- Growth and development
- Biological molecules
- Organisms exchange substances with their environment
- Genetic information, variation and relationships between organisms
- Energy transfers in and between organisms
- Organisms responding to changes in their internal and external environments
- Genetics, populations, evolution and ecosystems
- The control of gene expression
- And much more !