Select up to
Customised Lessons by Experienced Specialist Tutors
In person, one-to-one tuition is a highly effective way for students to learn and achieve their academic goals.
How Can My Tutor Help? The benefits of face-to-face tuition
- A private face-to-face tutor can provide individual attention, identify strengths and weaknesses and tailor their teaching to the needs of the student. This can be helpful for students who have specific learning needs such as dyslexia, or who are struggling with certain subjects or topics as the lessons will cater for their specific needs.
- In a face-to-face setting, the tutor can provide immediate feedback and guidance, which can help the student understand and retain material more effectively.
- Face-to-face tuition helps students stay motivated and on track, as they are more accountable to the tutor and to their own learning. One-to-one lessons provide a supportive environment that can increase their motivation to learn and encourage them to succeed academically in the long-term.
- Face-to-face tuition allows for discussion and interaction, which can help students better understand and engage with the material.
- Face-to-face tuition can be customised to the student’s schedule and needs, making it a very flexible and convenient option. Depending on their availability, a tutor will work at a time that is convenient for the student including evenings, weekends or during school holidays.